1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    I had a few friends looking for Big Taco lenses and after a long hard search I'd track down some available from my local optometrist (authorized Oakley dealer). Thought I'd share my findings to the community for any who may be interested.

All prices are F&F or you add the +4% fees. Prices are firm as I'm not making a single cent out of this - everything is quoted at cost.

Non-polar lenses @ $95USD each pair:
    fire irid
    violet irid
    ruby irid
    tungsten irid

Polar lenses @ $140USD each pair:
    bronze polar
    black irid polar
    ice irid polar
    24k irid polar
    emerald irid polar
    ruby irid polar

International Priority insured shipping to US (approx 5 business days) = $25 for 1 pair; $29 for 2 pairs; 3+ pairs POA
    International Priority insured shipping to UK (approx 5 business days) = $29 for 1 pair; $33 for 2 pairs; 3+ pairs POA
    Shipping to other locations avail on request

Local pricing also available. Contact me for details.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/11/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    How is shipping 25$? You can use a flat rate box for 6$ and fit like 5 sets in it

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    just going off austpost website, insurance is only available on certain shipping services (which is like the same as base cost shipping). I'll check with local postie on Monday to see if there's cheaper options.

happy to send items as uninsured for those who want to take the risk; like i said I'm not making anything out of this

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you read his location you'd see he's from Sydney, don't think shipping is only $6.00 from there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Ah that would explain it. I checked for over seas but couldn't find it. Carry on!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please do not take this as rude but your asking prices are what forum members such as infinite hero charge for the lenes and custom cut included in the price..

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Does this include the custom cut?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oakley replacement lenses are nearly twiceas expensive in Aus compared to US of A.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    These are full retail prices and I'm not making things up. It's not the cheapest out there, especially for those on the State side. I'm only putting this out to the community for those who may be in other parts of the world (or in AU) and can't find the Tacos they need.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry! I was unwhere of that .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.