• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Big Taco Polar Ice or something that fits PB1

U

Username Hidden

Looking for a set of Big Taco Ice polar lenses to cut for my Tron PB1. If anyone is willing to let go of a set le me know.
If you already have a custom cut from an Oakley lense and you are willing to sell it, I'd be interested as well.
Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Up!

I have a set I would only part with as a trade for 24K Polar. BT lenses.

Username Hidden said:
I have a set I would only part with as a trade for 24K Polar. BT lenses.
Trying to score a set of those, if I do get them I'll trade it with you

Username Hidden said:
Already talked to him, we are discussing Triggerman lenses (he is out of BT) won't be the same curvature as original, but they will fit

@Fresh and I are obviously trying to figure some things out privately but publicly:
Triggerman lenses aren't big enough for pit boss cuts. They are actually the correct curvature however. If anyone still has big tacos we are buyers ;)
I'm all out @OakleyFrankFMJ :(
I was told by a few other members that 6pm.com has a deal on Big Taco MPH completed with Ruby Polarized. Go snatch if you want Ruby Polarized cuts! Great price too.

Username Hidden said:
@Fresh and I are obviously trying to figure some things out privately but publicly:
Triggerman lenses aren't big enough for pit boss cuts. They are actually the correct curvature however. If anyone still has big tacos we are buyers ;)
I'm all out @OakleyFrankFMJ :(
I was told by a few other members that 6pm.com has a deal on Big Taco MPH completed with Ruby Polarized. Go snatch if you want Ruby Polarized cuts! Great price too.
Fuuuuuuuuuuu**!!!!!! Ok now with that out of the way, if not triggerman lenses, what would do the trick for a PB1? I know there was sonething else than BT, but I can't remember

All you need is to find 24K Polar BT lenses ;)