• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Taco Shield.

Yeah stop kidding girls, it's not even funny, again an ugly as hell new release (new is a big word, it's just a big taco without nosebridge)

It's becoming really frustrating (and plaintiff "squared" isn't better), it's like watching a suicide and not being able to stop it, Luxxotica is killing Oakley's brand image

Yeah stop kidding girls, it's not even funny, again an ugly as hell new release (new is a big word, it's just a big taco without nosebridge)

It's becoming really frustrating (and plaintiff "squared" isn't better), it looks like a suicide

You don't seem to like much of the new stuff do you???? I will agree that alot of the new omatter frame are like wearing welders masks..... But I have to ask, what frame do you like or would like to see more of???

You don't seem to like much of the new stuff do you???? I will agree that alot of the new omatter frame are like wearing welders masks..... But I have to ask, what frame do you like or would like to see more of???

factory pilots. Everything since has been garbage. :tongue:

It's becoming really frustrating (and plaintiff "squared" isn't better), it's like watching a suicide and not being able to stop it, Luxxotica is killing Oakley's brand image

I would like to see more X-Metal like X-Squared, Romeo (not 2.0) or Juliet without spots on nosebridge, more classy wires like ray-ban ones (like crosshair 2.0 or A-wire to be more strict), more o-matter glasses without weird things on sides, no holes, no big taco stuff, just simple but nice shaped glasses like the first eye jackets or XX

Back