• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Watches, Smaller Wrists

Pulga

Oakley Beginner
Seattle, WA
Hey all. First post on here. Wanted to get your opinions / photos on this if possible. I have a GMT that I love. I removed links to size it down to my wrist size, which is pretty small. It's a big, heavy watch, but I actually think it looks fine. It's not as huge as some of the watches I see some hip hop guys wearing. Those look like car wheels on a wrist. However, I'm digging other Oakley watches like the Time Machine. If I find a good deal on one, I don't want to look ridiculous. Anyone with similar issues? Thanks.

Hey all. First post on here. Wanted to get your opinions / photos on this if possible. I have a GMT that I love. I removed links to size it down to my wrist size, which is pretty small. It's a big, heavy watch, but I actually think it looks fine. It's not as huge as some of the watches I see some hip hop guys wearing. Those look like car wheels on a wrist. However, I'm digging other Oakley watches like the Time Machine. If I find a good deal on one, I don't want to look ridiculous. Anyone with similar issues? Thanks.

time machine? you either mean time tank (aka minute machine) or the Time bomb. I have a Holeshot SS which is a hell of a nice daily watch.

the MM is pretty big on my wrist.

being a girl, I have pretty small wrists of course, but I love the minute machine, I'm definitely getting it next month.
I've played around with it before and sized it to fit. I loved it!

Back