• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bigger in price than C-6

That's great! My vault is only 2 miles away. I am gonna have to go there.

Why weren't they that popular? They seem to look pretty cool. :)

Oakley had a hard time trying convince people to spend a little more $350 on just one pair also Oakley decided to concentrate all it's efforts and finances into their watch line as this was where they had seen their biggest growth in sales .

Oakley had a hard time trying convince people to spend a little more $350 on just one pair also Oakley decided to concentrate all it's efforts and finances into their watch line as this was where they had seen their biggest growth in sales .
WHOA.......Oakley makes watches too?!?!? I'm gonna have to take a look cause I think I'd like to buy one or two.

WHOA.......Oakley makes watches too?!?!? I'm gonna have to take a look cause I think I'd like to buy one or two.

Slow down you have to learn to crawl before you walk , and if the thoughts of watch excite you maybe when you get some spare time you should checkout the X-metal line but stay away from the first edition (Juliet's/XX/Romeo/Penny's) as these are not as popular as the Newest Metals (Madman/Badman) as these are the future collectables .

Slow down you have to learn to crawl before you walk , and if the thoughts of watch excite you maybe when you get some spare time you should checkout the X-metal line but stay away from the first edition (Juliet's/XX/Romeo/Penny's) as these are not as popular as the Newest Metals (Madman/Badman) as these are the future collectables .
I'm so damn glad you guys are here to help educate me. :)

I'm sure if it wasn't for you I may miss out on amazing stuff. :D

You would look better in frogs. That would be somthing you could afford :D:p
I heard Frogs are pretty expensive. Over $300. Not sure if I want to spend thaaaaaaat much.

I heard not to listen to you too. Aren't you one of the guys who is always dancing naked in the streets with body paint on at all the gay parades?