• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BIGGY On The Way???????

& out of the blue all the way from the GOOD OL' U.S. of A arrives Louie carrying something for me. Glasses are in great condition but poor Louie looks to have seen better days. Looks like his back has broken at some point with strain of having to carry them. Still I can't complain at these. Don't know where he picked them up from or how much as he won't tell me...................
louiem.jpg

SWEEEEEEEET add bro . . . very cool part of the art series.
congrats!!!

Thanks Nerd. I'd been watching a pair on ebay but they got taken off. So this is quite a result for me. With the speed that they arrived I have a feeling that he had already done the deal & got them sent out to me before he mentioned it.

Love the Mambo, very nice present.

Thanks Obiwan. I love them. Shame the previous owner did not take geat care of little Louie :sad: But I'll love a cherish the little fella (well until I want to sell them on). I might look to see if there is anything I can do to make the repair better. He's been glued back together but there is just a small piece missing from his hand.

Only got my OTT's to track down now, might have to have another word with my Uncle :cool:

Back