• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BIGGY On The Way???????

Come on man.... quit trying to circumvent the system. :angry: If you wanna sell on here put it in the trader section........ after you make a few posts telling us about yourself, your collection and whatnot.

We seam to have a couple of new members trying this approach for buying & selling. Am I right to be a little weary of their actions? Maybe the Mods could have a quiet word with them?

I think that some of us like to think of ourselves as a close knit family somewhat... so when someone new pops up, tells us nothing about them selves or their O history and just tries to start unloading stuff, some of us get a little wary. Its kinda like the unknown guy that shows up at the family BBQ and grabs a burger and beer w/o saying a word to anyone. The rules are pretty simple to follow and we dont really ask for much. If you dont have the time to sit down and properly introduce yourself then.......

I'm new on here and i was trying to offer up some stuff...nothing more. i figured if any group of people would appreciate the Oakley stuff i have or had it would be the group of people on here.

GRFMotorsports said:
I think that some of us like to think of ourselves as a close knit family somewhat... so when someone new pops up, tells us nothing about them selves or their O history and just tries to start unloading stuff, some of us get a little wary. Its kinda like the unknown guy that shows up at the family BBQ and grabs a burger and beer w/o saying a word to anyone. The rules are pretty simple to follow and we dont really ask for much. If you dont have the time to sit down and properly introduce yourself then.......

Amen...^

OMG said:
I'm new on here and i was trying to offer up some stuff...nothing more. i figured if any group of people would appreciate the Oakley stuff i have or had it would be the group of people on here.

It's okay that you're new but if you're new to anything whether it be sports, Internet pages, social networks, or clubs, you just always read the rules or at least know what it's about. You just posted in the wrong spot AND you're new. When it's something like a Mambo or Flores 1.0 that some new guy tries to sell as his first post we usually don't trust it without knowing who they are or if they're staying to talk Oakley or staying to unload their sh*t....just a heads up

Latest Posts

Back