• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bilogsky's Oakley Collection

@ oakley_sight: yes, i should have started collecting years ago...now i'm in a hurry to catch up!

@ bonito: i love romeos! they were my first oakleys, that's why i completed them before anything else.

@ Pjam23: you have a great collection yourself! just buy a display case! lolz

@ SpliceD: Thanks for the compliment! hope it grow to a collectors level soon!

@ Aprilla Man: Hahaha, ok pa naman. medyo napatahimik ko nung binigyan ko ng LV bag. hahaha!

@ vyn: romeo for the win! hoping to get another set lolz!

@ Teetogreen: Thank you very much sir!

Hahhaha! That collection update was long overdue.....I've got recent additions to my collection....

Year 2012 had been very good to me.....3 more months left before the year ends...hopefully would be able to pick up some more collectible oakley items!

June 2012 Haulage:
00.jpg

August 2012 Haulage:
25Aug2012SLR093.jpg

September 2012 Haulage:
DSC_0444_zps1110b3ca.jpg

That bomb is the bomb. If you ever want to sell it hook me up. Awesome collection.:thumb:

@oakley-olic: i might plan on selling the bomb in the future...but at the moment, i will still be keeping and stare at them lolz
@OX-Matter: i think this year my wallet spends a bigger piece of my savings....but so long as I'm happy and contented....what the heck lolz!

Back