• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Binding Deal Between Me And Atrain!

Little info 8 times teams down 3-1 have come back in playoffs to win heat did it in 1997 :).. sadly it has never happened in the finals:(.. being from ohio not a heat fan:mad:
You dont have to be a Cleveland fan to hate those guys with a passion. They pretty much said F**K YOU!!! to the whole league with that little pep rally they had when Lebron joined. Cleveland is better off without him.

The reason why the Spurs WILL WIN is because they are unselfish. They are like my Bulls, only better. They go far, and exceed expectations because they dont play to outdo one another, they play to win. This Miami team will never truly understand this. Don't get me wrong, San Antonio is full of superstars,
but they play with heart, and they arent trying to prove which one is the better player. They're trying to prove that they're the better TEAM. I am soooooooo thrilled with San Antonio. I hope they destroy the Heat.

Back