• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Birds Of A Feather

NIB = Box, Paperwork, Warenty Card, Sunglasses AND Micro Bag IMO!!!

Harsh. I mean, I can understand wanting the matching bag and all. It is cool. But if it is the same completed ebay auction I see, it seems like there are plenty of pictures showing what is for auction - box + glasses + inserts and warranty cards. Maybe an easy opportunity for oversight on both buyer and seller from what was expected, and certainly probably would have been nice for the seller to offer $10-15 kickback for the issue at hand. But worth filing a case - sending it back for a refund over?

Harsh. I mean, I can understand wanting the matching bag and all. It is cool. But if it is the same completed ebay auction I see, it seems like there are plenty of pictures showing what is for auction - box + glasses + inserts and warranty cards. Maybe an easy opportunity for oversight on both buyer and seller from what was expected, and certainly probably would have been nice for the seller to offer $10-15 kickback for the issue at hand. But worth filing a case - sending it back for a refund over?

I don't want a kick back, if I can't get NIB complete from this seller then I would prefer to return them at their expense and buy from another seller.

Well, seller pissed me off with her reply so I opened a case with fleabay
Same thing happened to me with a pair of MotoGP Fuel Cell guy said new in box. Got it and "Bam" no bag. They said the same freakin thing. I warned them and then I opened a case against the seller. He never answered so I sent them back and I got my money back. Seller was pissed when they arrived at the door. E-mailed me all tweaked. I said oh well I wanted the bag or some money back. Ended up buying another pair cheaper a week later. Sorry there is no bag but very cool glasses. Good Luck!!

Update from the seller;

Hi I actually gave the bag to my brother, but if u pay $8 for shipping and handling I can ask for it back send it to you. I will give him another cleaning bag. Let me know thanks

ha ha . . .
8 bucks for shipping is ridiculous but in this way you have the complete set.
i think it would be pretty tough to find one!

Back