• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Birthday Craters

Yeah OK today is my birthday. But when these are bought I did not know both Craters would show up on the same day. Today. So the regular crater is just that. Owner said great condition. But ended up being floppy on one side of the bridge, and one lens (looks like bi) has started delaminate. Was going to change lenses anyway, so there's that. But for the seller to not mention the loose bridge sucks. I know how to fix the bridge pretty easily now. So not too bad for me. I like to buy beaters. But had someone who didn't know how to fix things themselves had bought this pair, this would've been an expensive cr@ppy purchase for him/her. Great condition my @$$.
The other Crater came in fully polished. So I'm kinda wondering if this is the handiwork of a customizer here. Was said to be a Jordan that was fixed up and polished, and kept as a Crater. Also had a few looks to be brand new Linegear lenses, temple washers, flex couplers, and am assortment of rubbers.

View attachment 1072783View attachment 1072784View attachment 1072785View attachment 1072786View attachment 1072787View attachment 1072788

Just to make today a little better, one more pair came in the mail today as well. This last one came later in the day from M-Experiment. :cool-33::cool-33:

View attachment 1072789
View attachment 1072790View attachment 1072791
My B-day is coming up soon, JUST IN CASE you were wondering!

Yeah OK today is my birthday. But when these are bought I did not know both Craters would show up on the same day. Today. So the regular crater is just that. Owner said great condition. But ended up being floppy on one side of the bridge, and one lens (looks like bi) has started delaminate. Was going to change lenses anyway, so there's that. But for the seller to not mention the loose bridge sucks. I know how to fix the bridge pretty easily now. So not too bad for me. I like to buy beaters. But had someone who didn't know how to fix things themselves had bought this pair, this would've been an expensive cr@ppy purchase for him/her. Great condition my @$$.
The other Crater came in fully polished. So I'm kinda wondering if this is the handiwork of a customizer here. Was said to be a Jordan that was fixed up and polished, and kept as a Crater. Also had a few looks to be brand new Linegear lenses, temple washers, flex couplers, and am assortment of rubbers.

View attachment 1072783View attachment 1072784View attachment 1072785View attachment 1072786View attachment 1072787View attachment 1072788

Just to make today a little better, one more pair came in the mail today as well. This last one came later in the day from M-Experiment. :cool-33::cool-33:

View attachment 1072789
View attachment 1072790View attachment 1072791
I was watching that set of Mars! Glad you got it! Happy Birthday Brother!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Today was totally unplanned for actually. The X-metal Crater came a day early. The polished Crater took a couple of weeks to get here. And I didn't even know the Gigawatt was coming. Lol. :cool-33:🤙

Back