1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Odad0108

Odad0108 Oakley Beginner

Just joined the forum, but here are my 3 most recent trips to my local store/vault/.com

Birthday Gift Card Redemption - photo_zpsf278e42d.jpg

For my birthday, I was lucky enough to pick up a 12 gauge to replace my Icon watch that I have worn every day for almost 8 years. I also picked up the Team USA Batwolf, the XS Fives for my 2 year old, and a new G-Shock watch as well.

Birthday Gift Card Redemption - photo_zps9a87bd6f.jpg

For Father's day, I was got to make another trip to the store and picked up the last X-Metal w/ Ruby Juliets that the local Vault had in stock. My second pair of Juliets but I wanted one more before they were completely gone. I also found a pair of Livestrong Fuel Cells which I think are great. I also picked up a Water Tank.

Birthday Gift Card Redemption - photo_zpsb13eb05f.jpg

And prior to that, I got my first pair of Gascans (matte black w/ grey) a few months ago, along with a Tab tee from SI.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

That's a nice little collection you got going on there, and every piece almost has a little significance to it. And I really like that t shirt that you got.
  3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Very nice! You are lucky that your Vault still had Juliets.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Very cool stuff there Odad0108.

I'm liking the presentation also. :D
  5. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Very nice