• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Birthday Oakleys

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
So it's my birthday today and I got a few oakleys and a couple of freebies from the o store in Sydney.
Crystal black/black iridum hijinx
2194f279.jpg

Ducati scalpel
6c62fba3.jpg

Polished chrome vr28 black iridium inmate
3a127414.jpg

The first two are from my wife and the last one was purchased with birthday money from my mum. I was given the stand for free as a birthday gift and also a basic singlet

at first happy b-day dude hopefully you will have a nice day and a lot of sun :eek:)

2nd nice gifts you got there - like the scapel!

Nice! Hau`oli Lā Hānau (Happy Birthday in Hawaiian)! I love my scalpel's and hope I can get the Ducati version soon! Congrats on the pick ups!

Thanks for the bday wishes. Ofcourse I had to go to the o store for my birthday. I haven't been there in a few months and the lady recognized me lol. I had originally planned to start the country flag collection after Christmas but the fuel cell just didnt do it for me and white frames don't really suit me with the exception of the text oil rig. So I don't know where my collection will go from here. I think next on the list should be a display. I currently have 8 pairs and they just sit in a draw in their micro bag

Happy Birthday man! nothing like having some Oakley birthday presents, very cool your wife got you those two Oakley's, that's an awesome wife.