1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FXD

FXD Oakley Beginner

Looks like 3rd Gen plasma. Good price, but I hope you didn't pay $20 for postage. Postage should be about $10.

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

nah i just paid it.. wasnt fussed as the price was cheap enough? even if i cout the sunnies as $140 its still a sweet deal? thanks for the heads up though.. ebayers are getting that way nowadays..

i'll see what it says on the box when it comes and request a refund via paypal haha

4. FXD

FXD Oakley Beginner

Actually I see it says registered so maybe up about $13-14.

Gotta keep these bastards honest!

5. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

Good deal lets just hope they don't feel like a floppy dead fish.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha yeah i dont mind paying a couple dollars for their time and effort.. but when its stupid amounts i get mad..

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah man, i got a bunch of metals that need to go for tuning so im hoping these dont wind up i that party.

8. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

I was going to bid on these. Mailed the seller and he said there was no serial number so I passed. You got them for a good price tho. Im currently searching for older frames.

As for shipping, last time I checked at Australia Post, express shipping within Australia (for something that weight) is a flat $9.00

9. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha im hunting one of each generation, and i want another first gen. this had emerald which is quite a rare combo, so i bid low and luckily got them.. will sort that shipping out..

10. a.p

a.p Oakley Beginner

Ha I was the looking at those 2 bid a few times was with a client when they went off.