1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ralo

Ralo Oakley Beginner

What would you guys say their value is? BIN

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. CharlieKane

CharlieKane Oakley Beginner

which color? they came in blue and in grey

3. AtmosPlease?

AtmosPlease? Oakley Beginner

I know they have sold for 500. I wouldn't sell mine for any less if at all. I think Charlie asks a good question. The blue look much better and are much more desirable imo. I wouldn't pay a ton for the black/grey.

4. CharlieKane

CharlieKane Oakley Beginner

i feel the same way atmos... the grey i wouldnt pay more than like 250 for, but the blue are much better

5. AtmosPlease?

I'd pay a little more just due to there only being thirty pairs and to complete the set, but not much more. We still are thinking along the same lines

6. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

The moment I knew about them I tried their website..gone, phoned them...no luck. These sold out extremely quickly, so ebay was the only way, I got mine from a seller on French ebay, the Black/Grey about £290, the Black/Blue about £270, but as only 30 of each were made I would imagine most are rooted in collections by now, and I haven't seen either for sale for some time. They are both fantastic pairs, but would like to have seen them with relating, rather than the usual pink microbags.

7. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I sold a pair to a member on here about 2 months ago, and they crop up from time to time.

What's their value? As stated many times, value is an individual thing. One mans treasure is another mans trash so you should pay what you're willing to pay, not worry about what others think the price should be.

8. AtmosPlease?

Romeo, my biggest complaint is the bag too. Would have been so cool to continue the pattern to the bag.

9. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

I was lucky enough to grab both. Nerd helped me out. ebay.fr has them quite often for retail.

10. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

I picked mine up for 600 for the set, so 300 usd a piece