1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    for sale black and gold gearbox new never worn just done a swap with a Oakley worker £380 shipped give me a shout thanks for looking .sold now thanks all

Black And Gold Gearbox - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/11/14
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not even a bite How far out am I ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't think you are far off. To be honest if I had the funds I'd be interested. Very unique watch in person. No idea on pricing of your other one. Still both cool watches though. GLWS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi all last price drop must be worth £330 plus you pay shipping that is $500 rrp is $850 and it is new never worn thanks for looking :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any interest in trades? I may have a oakley watch or two I'm looking to move and I've wanted this gearbox for a while.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Available?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry sold now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.