1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Some things in life have forced me to re-evaluate what is priority at the moment and this isn't. Asking $900 obo plus shipping if not willing to pick up. Has all shelves (tempered glass), 2 keys, and original halogen bulbs that I just swapped for oakley LED (not ebay bulbs if it matters)...will ship but be ready to pay upwards of $300 - $400 for it plus whatever it costs to get a pallet, straps, and any padding needed to protect it.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    oh, as a side note, the USA Flag theme on the upper portion is NOT permanent and can easily be removed or even changed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That flag logo is badass!! Tell me how to do that to my single wide

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Sick case Chop

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    it's a vinyl transparent decal I made on my plotter...pretty easy to make, a lil tricky to put on just because you have to trim around the edges of the letters and such...

thanks man...as you can see, I leave nothing alone and stock haha...:lolsign:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It looks great. I think I need one. So tell me is this your only case? If so I assumed "Doc's collection" would be much larger.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Very awesome add-ons. Wish I lived closer. GLWS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    can be shipped lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great looking case.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Damn Chop, that USA flag theme is awesome! I want one for mine. GLWS on that beauty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2