1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jmo65

Jmo65 Oakley Beginner

I went out shopping on Black Friday and ran across a deal to good to pass up. We had a new store called Apex open in a mall near me and they had a good deal on some Oakley Plantiffs. I got them for $80 plus from free stuff. First of the free stuff was a Factory Pilot collection hat valued at $32.00, a Oakley bottle opener, Oakley can cozy, an O window sticker and an Apex draw string bag.

Next I went into the Oakley store and they had 40% off clothes with an additional 10% and bounce back rewards. I bought two Hoodies at $60 a piece for a total after discounts of $70 after tax. With that I got the Oakley dog chain bottle opener thrown in and $20 bounce back bucks.

Black Friday purchases and freebies - 20141128_0025021_zps9e0c6c01.jpg

Black Friday purchases and freebies - 20141128_0020081_zps95cf3a44.jpg

Black Friday purchases and freebies - 20141128_0025251_zps1c06c944.jpg

Black Friday purchases and freebies - 20141128_0025331_zpsfa97be69.jpg
    Last edited: 12/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SC55

SC55 Oakley Expert

Love the hat, nice pick ups.
    Jmo65 likes this.
  3. I just got home after a long day at work and found what I just ordered on black friday
    I'm happy :D Black Friday purchases and freebies - image.jpg Black Friday purchases and freebies - image.jpg
    thisguy and Cargo like this.
  4. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Not a bad deal!! I kind of regret not going on Black Friday... Probably could have picked up another few dog tags...
    Jmo65 likes this.
  5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's some really good stuff you picked up, great deals!
    Jmo65 likes this.
  6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Great pick ups on good deals.