• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Black Iridium Polarized Lenses - Badman

U

Username Hidden

Picked up a badman frame that needs new lens. Like to keep them the same as original.

Unsure where to grab them and not seeing them on the SI site or Oakley.com site.

Not looking to pay a arm and a leg May offer one of my kids but thats the sacrifice they will have to make.

:)

thanks,

Beans

Some people reacted to this post.
Am following this also... I missed out on an auction for lenses a little while ago. Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from Q's Note5

thx x-metal. prefer original polarized. i had some other ones and while ok.. they seemed not the same.

thanks i will!!

/thanks

called no luck. they seem to be discounting them so not in stock. Hate to have to buy another frame for a lens..

thanks again!!

48+ hour bump. thanks for all the help so far.

thanks!

come to daddy. or i may have to resell. (gf has eye problem (RP) so i try to get her lens that are darker.

thanks guys!!

Hey @bean323 I'll take your first and second born child. So long as they are willing to work hard. I can do a custom cut Black Irid Polar pair with etching for you. I just did my first Violet Irid Polar cut on a Badman today. So they'll be authentic, but not OEM. I use the turbine lenses for the cut. So cost slightly higher than OEM. PM for price. I'll be nice to you, since you've been good to me.
:angel:

Oh no.
You get both kids...no give backs!!!

I'll pm you later from computer.

Thanks.