• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Iridium Polarized Vs OO Black Polarized

Though some components are now made in China, lenses have always been and continue to be made in the USA, same factory.

eBay BAAAAAD!

@kronin323 ;)

This could be one of the issues. You may be getting items that aren't exactly kosher?
I know but if they have all of the stuff and say Oakley on the lenses--are there seconds or something or do you think that they are just fakes--Like I said they come with the Oakley box--plastic on the arms--soft bag extra nose piece and serial # on the arm etc..

I know but if they have all of the stuff and say Oakley on the lenses--are there seconds or something or do you think that they are just fakes--Like I said they come with the Oakley box--plastic on the arms--soft bag extra nose piece and serial # on the arm etc..
Your best bet is to post photos for our evaluation experts to see

That's a rather unfair generalization; there are lots of ethical ebay sellers (some of the members here included).
Agreed however, for someone new and relatively inexperienced, asking here is the right first step.
BTW, I've dealt with both the referenced sellers, and been happy with the product.
Point taken. :)

We have seen a majority of issues happen to be from eBay purchases though.

Back