• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Black Iridium Twenty 2012 Lenses BNIB Few Grey Also

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Black ir BNIB 2012 Non polar Twenty lenses 30 shipped BNIB w/ large microbag thrown in
also have Vr28 Black Minute 2.0 $25 MD vr28 $15 and few grey MD,MP and SJ2 for $15 each shipped all are new most in boxes that are generic Price includes shipping -Pp usa only
Twentys have matching box and were never mounted at all Also just got bn Twenty 2012 fire lenses new$30

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Ill take the vr28 md pending pics. Need some twenties but sadly older version.

Ok wife having major phone/camera issues since apple update I will add pics to photobocket or u can pm me email and I'll find a way tomorrow and will also list exactly what else I have. I'd like to thin out all those lenses and if anyone likes plain old grey can d o package deals of a few together All are new and non polarized. I know I am being repetitious but especially on eBay I have got so many "are they polarized" ?'s even after stating non polarized. The vr 28 r yours - to be clear they are not vr28 black iridium just vr 28 also do have one polarized bronze sj2 new pair for 25 shipped

Last edited:
Yea i want the normal vr28. I might be interested in more. Ill let you know after your update. Thanks

Ok give about16 hours I am only going to take 1 of the Sj Grey's I have 4 or 5 they are all new as are the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.