1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looking for black microfiber bags like the picture shows, PM me if you have, thanks

Black Microfiber Bags Vintage For Metals - DSCN1525_zpsbd6a7888.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    didn't the vintage metals bags have a white pull cord as opposed to the black?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yes your correct the vintage had white pull cord, the one i am looking for is the white pull cord black bag just posted the wrong picture but the tag is correct

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ok I put the right picture up, this is the bag I am looking for

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    anyone?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what condition are you looking for? I have one, but the tag on the bottom is freying at one corner where it is sewed into the bottom. I'll take pics when I get home. I just picked up a clean one on ebay, so they can be found if you have the time to look around.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    I may have an extra to spare ill check after work.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Guys