1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys looking to trade my black smoke straight jackets for another colorway like polished black or silver with ice. Can trade just frames or if you have a pair with ice iridium I can trade these with a pair of +red iridium lenses.

I may also be interested in other oaks like wires or sports frames.

Black Smoke Straight Jacket II For Other Colorway - 8316C444-ADD3-40B4-AC5B-56DDBC80EB5E-3815-000003C78889DD2F_zpsa568a682.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Are you only looking for straight jackets? I have a Fuel Cell (matte black / dark grey polarized) I would trade. Worn like maybe 5 times. I would rate them 9/10. No scratches. Just a thought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea I'm only looking for straight jacket I love them I just don't care for the transparent frames.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    just thought I'd check. Good luck!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also looking for a pair of crosshairs or maybe other wire frames or infinite hero pairs.

Willing to included both black iridium and + red iridium lenses with the jackets in the trade.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anybody?