1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    He guys, I have have these stands that ALL GOTTA GO! Most of them are all new in the plastic bag or they are in great shape if they are opened.

Triple Stand x7 $35 each ALL SOLD
    Double Stands x7 22 each 2 LEFT
    Single Stands x5 15 each 5 LEFT

Shipping will be very minimal and I will work with you for sure on buying several of them. Will be making a post office run tomorrow and Friday so these can ship fast!

Thanks!
    Black Triple Stands $35, Black Double Stands $22 ALL GOTTA GO!! - IMG_0054.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New Lowered Prices, ALL GOTTA GO so hit me up! These can ship tomorrow and if you buy multiples, I will include some free stuff too! DO IT!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What kinda deal if I get 3 2 tier stands shipped to cincinnati 45247?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sending PM

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is best price you can do on 3 2 tier?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM replied

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Hoarder

Rating:
    100%
    Any left?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    also pm'ed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated totals listed on the original post. All PM's being replied to now and those who have paid, your boxes were dropped off to the post office yesterday! Will be updating a couple more posts here today too as I have lots of stuff that needs to find new homes!
    Thanks!