• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Wood Grain Koston Frogs

I sold a worn pair with box and bits for $175 about three weeks ago. There's been a BNIB pair sitting on eBay forever for $300. Maybe four years ago, but not right now.

There is another bidder on that ebay pair now. I was the first bidder. Too bad as the seller is only about a half hour drive from my place. I tried bidding again but a newer ebayer out bid me once more. It's unfortunate I missed this sale the first time. figures people bid on it when I start to show interest. Sucks... it was at a really good price.

My my I was wrong for the pricing on the koston woodgrains. My apologies for that. Sometimes my guesses are way to high. Lol. I've probably been over paying for all my frogs all along oh well I'm still happy with em all. :wink:

I'm not super wild on the kostons but for 120-130 I'd do that just to display them. Hopefully. The new ebayer backs out for me.

I'll try my luck at my max price.

Last edited:
I bought a pair fairly recently that had a few small wear marks on the inside of the frame and it came with the pencil for $80. Now the trick is spending the money to get rx emerald transition lenses for them ;)