• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blackhawk Down Lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Shot question.... Do they have this lens for the XS?

These are generation 1 ruby lenses from Oakley......They are about 4 years old

410883a2-edfe-074a.jpg

These are generation 1 ruby lenses from Oakley......They are about 4 years old

410883a2-edfe-074a.jpg

Wow! That'a very nice piece!!!

Always wanna get my hands on this one if possible...Let me know if U want to sell this sometime in the future, 'cause I'm in !!!:dance3:

Wow! That'a very nice piece!!!

Always wanna get my hands on this one if possible...Let me know if U want to sell this sometime in the future, 'cause I'm in !!!:dance3:

This is one of my "shelf whores" it has never been worn outside. It is the only pair of Juliet's that I store in a vault. It's funny out of 24 pairs of Juliet's this is the only pair that are kept in the dark..... Lol

Sweet Thanks for the responses so far guys, another question, in your opinions, what is the best aftermarket option for this in terms of colour, scratch resistance, and lens clarity?

Thanks

Dylan

2 choices that most will agree with.

1. Custom chop a pair of lenses for them
2. Linegear brand from Japan

Or the.... I will find a pair of gen1 lenses eventually on EBay or etc.....lol

This is one of my "shelf whores" it has never been worn outside. It is the only pair of Juliet's that I store in a vault. It's funny out of 24 pairs of Juliet's this is the only pair that are kept in the dark..... Lol

So, that means 'YES'?...U are gonna sale this one in the near future, right!

Just remember to PM me first, as I've been looking for this for a long time. X Metal are very hard to find in China, so I'll definitely pay a good price to worth your while!!!:laugh:

Hi ... i also thought that the "Hoot" character was the :laugh:"dogs b8llocks"/ "double hard bast8rd {Brit sayng}:laugh:.. so i purchased my first pair of X metals through customXmetals.com from evilbay in 2007..again these were not original release but xmetals/ black iridium with custom cut from M frame lenses.. then i purchased another pair of plasma again this time the seller ststed they were cut from M frame lenses..i also have Ti pennys with linegear premium red lenses as in the pictures..from left to right plasma juliet..middle from Ti penny..right X metal juilet

hoot011.jpg

hoot008.jpg
hoot009.jpg
hoot005.jpg
hoot004.jpg

The free standing lenses above and below are from the plasma juliet which have gine for a "jubilee" tune up at Oakley U.K.

Here are the lenses outside[/IMG]
hoot017.jpg

Hope this helps:wink:

Hoot:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back