• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacklight Collection Is Now "coming Soon" On Oakley.com

@oakleyguy7
damn not even on the market an you already customized them ;o)

Just in! This is my PSA for the week: My contact at the Oakley Store in SF..just called me to let me know that they are getting the BlackLigt Frogskins First in two days. He didn't tell me which colors..but to come in to get first pick. I think I might go in tomorrow afternoon to check. I will post which ones they have as soon as I know. Anyone wanna trade? =)

Just in! This is my PSA for the week: My contact at the Oakley Store in SF..just called me to let me know that they are getting the BlackLigt Frogskins First in two days. He didn't tell me which colors..but to come in to get first pick. I think I might go in tomorrow afternoon to check. I will post which ones they have as soon as I know. Anyone wanna trade? =)

share some pics with us when you get them dude!

I have news.

My Oakley Vault looked up inventories in "the district" and some stores have the blacklight line already! My guy is going to try to "oull" a pair of blacklight black/ +red for me. On the fence about pink/yellow/24k and yellow/blue/blue :)

Stores I think were in CO and NV.

damn that sucks that every store get his pair at a different time (if they get them). . .

Latest Posts

Back