• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Recently acquired Blacklight pink/orange w/ pink iridium and yellow/pink w/ 24k gold iridium. I love these to death, once I have enough money I'm going to snag the rest of Blacklight collection while they're still in stores =P

The only thing I have a small gripe about on the Pink Iridium Blacklight Frogz is that the Pink Iridium coating isn't near as thick as on the Monster Pups, STPL's or the Paul Smith's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pickups dude. My favorite blacklights were the blacklight black/+red and blacklight orange/blue/fire. Too bad I sold those pairs, glad you enjoy them!

How are you finding the Pink Irid?? Just wondering what sort of conditions you would use it in...?
I was hoping to get some in the Miss Conducts that were meant to be released but had word from MPMc recently that they have been binned :0(

How are you finding the Pink Irid?? Just wondering what sort of conditions you would use it in...?
I was hoping to get some in the Miss Conducts that were meant to be released but had word from MPMc recently that they have been binned :0(

The Pink Iridium is pretty light, but they're decent for overcast conditions. Given that the frames glow, i wouldn't be surprised seeing someone wearing these to a rave or club lol

I actually hated mine and took it back yesterday after trying to wear it for a month. Cali is a terrible place for it though lol

Latest Posts

Back