• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacksorrel Huge Auction

He messaged me (because I asked about he SW blue chrome) and said that the guy that won is from Malaysia and he isn't going to ship to there so I'm assuming he will relist it soon. I recall someone from here being from Malaysia.

Speaking of which, how much would you guys say the blue chromes are worth without the box?
I'd say around 250-300, the same seller auctioned off some before which went up to 215.

I'd say around 250-300, the same seller auctioned off some before which went up to 215.

Frogs are dead I wouldn't even say that much. I bought a pair BNIB a year ago for 275. With out the box I would say sub 200.

Yeah I can almost guarantee he would have. I calculated it out to about $2000 in fair prices.
I'd be interested to know what you value some of these at...maybe 3 years ago you could have gotten that much. But most of the pairs in this auction are sub 100 dollar pairs without boxes. All but the blue chrome are sub 100 really. And the so called custom pair are worthless since the lenses are messed up and the frame looks to have a crappy paint job.

This is just my opinion though. I'm just trying to advise you that most frogs have plummeted on value in the last two years. Unless its an ultra rare they don't get their real value anymore.

I own over 80 frogs I have been watching the values for the past 5 years.

Maybe my prices are behind the times I guess
I'm just trying to help you out in long run. Most frogs do not have the value they use to. At one time you couldn't find neon yellow for less than 400 but it's pretty easy to find for less than 150 without the box. The same with the matte red they use to sell for 200 plus. Just in the past month I have seen them sell for 100 or less with the box.

I'm just trying to advise you that most frogs have plummeted on value in the last two years. Unless its an ultra rare they don't get their real value anymore.

Thats good to know. I dont buy many frogs but I did pick up a couple recently that I wanted. I thought I got a good deal on them, well below what they were bringing last year.

Thats good to know. I dont buy many frogs but I did pick up a couple recently that I wanted. I thought I got a good deal on them, well below what they were bringing last year.

It's bad, if you get them a good deal that's great I have picked a few lately, I'm just staying out of most of the new stuff...Oakley flooded the market and craze died... When they kept all pairs of frogskins limited to 3000 or Less that's when they had value.

Very understandable, they make so many pairs a year now they have ruined the market like the diecast companies ruined that market a few years ago. I got the Union Jack NIB for 130 and the Old Glory prototype mint for same price. I though it was a good deal.

Very understandable, they make so many pairs a year now they have ruined the market like the diecast companies ruined that market a few years ago. I got the Union Jack NIB for 130 and the Old Glory prototype mint for same price. I though it was a good deal.
That's not to bad of a deal. I would have bought them at that price but I already own a set. I use to by frogs like crazy but I'm not buying anymore unless its a deal I can't refuse. I'm just sticking to my watch collection and NASCAR themed pairs currently.

I did pick up a couple pairs of some prototype frogs that I havnt shared on the forum yet ill get around to it sometime.

Speaking of NASCAR themed pairs. I few months back I picked up the 2000 Bobby LaBonte Cup Champion M frame. Or at least I think that is the right year, cool pair. You should be able to come up with some gems over where your at.

Back