• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacksorrel Huge Auction

Speaking of NASCAR themed pairs. I few months back I picked up the 2000 Bobby LaBonte Cup Champion M frame. Or at least I think that is the right year, cool pair. You should be able to come up with some gems over where your at.
Surprisingly there is not that much oakley wise. I'd love to see some pics of that m frame. Send me some if you ever get a chance.

I'm just trying to help you out in long run. Most frogs do not have the value they use to. At one time you couldn't find neon yellow for less than 400 but it's pretty easy to find for less than 150 without the box. The same with the matte red they use to sell for 200 plus. Just in the past month I have seen them sell for 100 or less with the box.

You think Frogs that are limited to real small production numbers (i.e BEAMs, SE Bikes, Rag/Bones, etc.) will increase in value because of the "flooded market," or will these nose dive in value as well?

You think Frogs that are limited to real small production numbers (i.e BEAMs, SE Bikes, Rag/Bones, etc.) will increase in value because of the "flooded market," or will these nose dive in value as well?
I honestly think they hurt the market, as more and more limited editions came/come out the old ones become less desirable. I remember when SE bikes sold for 400 now you can buy them for less than 200. I think the more color ways that get released the more it hurts the market.

I honestly think they hurt the market, as more and more limited editions came/come out the old ones become less desirable. I remember when SE bikes sold for 400 now you can buy them for less than 200. I think the more color ways that get released the more it hurts the market.

It does suck. The true limited editions nowadays are the coloursway we don't even hear about.

He messaged me (because I asked about he SW blue chrome) and said that the guy that won is from Malaysia and he isn't going to ship to there so I'm assuming he will relist it soon. I recall someone from here being from Malaysia.

Speaking of which, how much would you guys say the blue chromes are worth without the box?
Did you get the shauns off of blacksorrel? Contacted him right when you said he wasn't shipping and got the neons and glows. ;) Thanks to you.

I didn't get them. He was asking $275 and I have plans with Dr Chop instead. Just out of curiosity (if you don't mind) how much did you pick up the glows for? I was also considering getting those.

I didn't get them. He was asking $275 and I have plans with Dr Chop instead. Just out of curiosity (if you don't mind) how much did you pick up the glows for? I was also considering getting those.

Damn, that's a lot more than I thought for the shauns. Got both of them for 300, so 150 each I guess. Not sure if it's a good deal with frogs depreciating so much but I got what I want.

Latest Posts

Back