• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacksorrel Huge Auction

Damn, that's a lot more than I thought for the shauns. Got both of them for 300, so 150 each I guess. Not sure if it's a good deal with frogs depreciating so much but I got what I want.

It's a fair deal. It would have been a great deal if it included the boxes.

I would be careful about blacksorrel, the number of sw's he has sold alone is a little sketchy and their are conflicting posts regarding the authenticity of his items on other threads. I have been trying to get a consensus on this guy so I'm trying to throw my opinion here. I would love to know if other people have bought items from him and their results to confirm his credibility as a seller. As always, thanks guys!

their are conflicting posts regarding the authenticity of his items on other threads.
I saw a thread that had someone thinking he sold them a fake item, but I believe it was discovered to be a prototype or something along those lines and ended up being real.

I would be careful about blacksorrel, the number of sw's he has sold alone is a little sketchy and their are conflicting posts regarding the authenticity of his items on other threads. I have been trying to get a consensus on this guy so I'm trying to throw my opinion here. I would love to know if other people have bought items from him and their results to confirm his credibility as a seller. As always, thanks guys!
It is a bit sketchy why he has no boxes as it seems he is a "collector" selling unworn shades but I've bought a couple sought after frogs from him on and off ebay. Seems like his shades are legit and don't doubt him at all.

I bought a pair from him that I questioned. It was not as advertised but ended up being a legit pair, just not what he said they were. For a "collector" he didnt seem to know much about them. But... I guess we have all been there at some point.

Back