1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. nightpusher1

nightpusher1 Guest

Hi Guys,I just bought a Blade 2 with rubber strap,paid $425,the watch is brand new,I havnt seen it yet,cause I work away, but the missus says its nice,I don't know much about Oakley watches ,ust wondering if thr price was ok.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Paid way too much IMO.. Was it a retail purchase or a secondary market purchase

3. nightpusher1

nightpusher1 Guest

It was retail from the states,how much is way too much ? it is after all only a $400 watch not a Rolex.

4. nightpusher1

nightpusher1 Guest

Just had a look on the Oakley review data base they apparently sold for $550.Have they dropped in value since being discontinued.

5. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Almost All of the Oakley watches sell on the secondary market for a few hundred less than retail. The only exception is a few of the rare pieces. Paying retail to a authorized dealer does come with the comfort of having the manufacturers warranty and the piece off mind of being the first owner.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

If it was retail that's expected.... Not too bad then

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Decent deal. I always try to get at least 50 percent off when shopping online. Got my Judge 2 for $100!!!