1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi there,
    I have these 2 watches that I don't wear anymore, so I'd like for some else to enjoy them. I haven't seen a blade for a long while so I'm sorry if the price is crazy, if it is we can talk it down. Transfer Case has been on the low recently so that price is firm. Both include basic shipping to the US and her countries please inquire). Blade comes alone (I think I might have the leather box it came with but I haven't found it yet), Transfer Case comes with soft vault. Might take a trade, interested in xmetals (beaters included) and vintage stuff

Blade:
    Condition Used, the bracelet is scratched due to use, no deep scratches or ding, just the usual small scratches. Crystal is perfect, no scratches or dings. Working battery, should last a while. Rubber is 7.5/10, most of it is in perfect condition except for the part where the crown is, it seems has a small tear/rip that doesn't affect functionality or looks while wearing it. $350 $340

Blade Watch - IMG_2742.JPG

Blade Watch - IMG_2743.JPG

Blade Watch - IMG_2745.JPG

Blade Watch - IMG_2746.JPG

Transfer Case: SOLD!
    Used but close to Like New. No scratches or rips on the bracelet (still smells a little like vanilla/marshmellow), crystal is perfect, working battery. One small scuff around the bezel which can be polished out, 1 small scratch on the crown (came with it when purchased from the O store).

Blade Watch - IMG_2748.JPG

Any questions/doubts, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: 9/27/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry guys, Transfer Case Sold! Blade is still available for $340

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Blade !! I have 2 blade 2 one saphire and one red both rubber, damn i wish i had the money to buy this piece!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.