• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Blade Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi there,
I have these 2 watches that I don't wear anymore, so I'd like for some else to enjoy them. I haven't seen a blade for a long while so I'm sorry if the price is crazy, if it is we can talk it down. Transfer Case has been on the low recently so that price is firm. Both include basic shipping to the US and her countries please inquire). Blade comes alone (I think I might have the leather box it came with but I haven't found it yet), Transfer Case comes with soft vault. Might take a trade, interested in xmetals (beaters included) and vintage stuff

Blade:
Condition Used, the bracelet is scratched due to use, no deep scratches or ding, just the usual small scratches. Crystal is perfect, no scratches or dings. Working battery, should last a while. Rubber is 7.5/10, most of it is in perfect condition except for the part where the crown is, it seems has a small tear/rip that doesn't affect functionality or looks while wearing it. $350 $340

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2746.JPG

Transfer Case: SOLD!
Used but close to Like New. No scratches or rips on the bracelet (still smells a little like vanilla/marshmellow), crystal is perfect, working battery. One small scuff around the bezel which can be polished out, 1 small scratch on the crown (came with it when purchased from the O store).

IMG_2748.JPG

Any questions/doubts, please let me know.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, Transfer Case Sold! Blade is still available for $340

Nice Blade !! I have 2 blade 2 one saphire and one red both rubber, damn i wish i had the money to buy this piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.