1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling my Blade Wet/Dry 30 Pack, I upgraded to the Blade Wet/Dry 40 so I don't use this one anymore. This is a great backpack. Lots of pockets and features, including a fleece-lined pocket on the front for your sunglasses. I used it for a couple months but took extremely good care of it. No snags, tears, or any damage at all. The fabric is made to withstand the elements, specifically sand and water at the beach. It also comes with a roll-top bag for your wet clothes / bathing suit... Looking to get $60.00...

Blade Wet/Dry 30 Backpack - IMG_4626.JPG Blade Wet/Dry 30 Backpack - IMG_4627.JPG Blade Wet/Dry 30 Backpack - IMG_4628.JPG Blade Wet/Dry 30 Backpack - IMG_4629.JPG Blade Wet/Dry 30 Backpack - IMG_4630.JPG Blade Wet/Dry 30 Backpack - IMG_4631.JPG Blade Wet/Dry 30 Backpack - IMG_4632.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, price drop to $55.00....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump... Great pack!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump... Nothing on this great pack... price drop to $50!