1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

My mom and son were digging through old pictures the other day and my son found some from his first birthday. This was July 2000. I had just bought my Ruby Juliet a few months prior. I couldn't believe it when he showed me the pictures. I have tons of old pics where I'm in different Oakleys, some almost 20 years old, but this is only one I've seen of the Juliet. I boxed them up in about 2005 (floppy as ****) and didn't take them out again until last year when I found you guys and The X Man.
    Blast from the past - IMG_3193.JPG Blast from the past - IMG_3194.JPG Blast from the past - IMG_3195.JPG Blast from the past - IMG_3196.JPG Blast from the past - IMG_3197.JPG
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

You should see the thread for the oakleys of days past. ;)

I'm not searching for it right now. Enjoying myself too much. :p
  3. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Oakley Expert

So young and reckless, apparently you started destroying it from day 1. I never put that in my head much more with a cap on.I can hear the coupler screaming in agony.