• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blasted Juliets

The "lighter" finish is not at all as light as a 1st Gen Plasma...Its darker but has a matte grey finish and not that "silvery" Plasma sheen....Here is a comparison of a factory Plasma with a Mark2112 "light" re-finished frame. The darker of the two is the re-finished frame.

3a8ybedu.jpg

re8egyde.jpg

Let me tell you guys....if you have ANY hesitation about this process or aren't sure of having it done, make no mistake that Mark2112 does an EXCEPTIONAL job! I received many texts about what was happening and double-checking what I was looking for....he always had the time to explain the process and what options I had...Mark even cut me new gaskets for the Polished pair before re-assembly....The "darker" finish is extremely close to factory X Metal if not dead-on....the light is in its own class and super smooth. I can honestly say that I will have NO hesitation in the future about sending more work his way. Turnaround time was super fast and everything arrived packaged well and safe. Hats off to a great service, great product and class act treatment!

Here is a "dark" to factory X Metal comparison....The frame on bottom/front is a factory X Metal frame....the Hammerstem frame is Mark2112's "dark" finish....

ada7enab.jpg

6asu9any.jpg

The first comparison is a "light" finish to 2nd Gen Plasma frame....but it's still darker than a Plasma finish....it's hard to describe but it's really nice! I'm not a big fan of Plasma at all and I love Mark's "light" finish.

Hey oz...there done, shipping tomorrow morning.im gonna try a corncob tumling media and see if i cant duplicate plasma in the future.

Back