• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blender - Matte Black - Warm Grey (any Info? Livestrong Connected?)

Romeo Van Frogskinstein

I should Work at Oakley
England
Can anyone provide any information about a recent Blender release:

BLENDER - Matte Black - Warm Grey OO4059-08 with dark yellow/orange icons and earsocks.

I did not see the pair on any Oakley website and it seems to have found it's way directly into the Vaults. I had googled the belated release to find a connection to Livestrong, and had seen an Oakley produced image of the glass on one dealers website showing LIVESTRONG clearly etched in the left eye. After discussion with that dealer the one surviving pair they had is without the etching, the result being the removal of the image. I have seen three pairs in person....no etch, and another Vault have stock but no etch. Are there any etched pairs? Was it an intended Livestrong that became a 'normal' pair with changed lenses? Is it some sort of limited edition as it is?
There is also a very similar glass, the PIT BULL - Matte Black - Black Polarized OO9127-16, can anyone throw any light on this release?

Latest Posts

Back