• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blends On Ebay? Fake Or Real?

robjeff25

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi,

i was seeing if the blends on ebay (200816497256) here were a real one or just a fake;

thanks

yea those are real. it is actually easy to tell the fakes from the real thing. i wonder if the seller will let the auction run to the end. this is the 4th or 5th time the seller has posted that auction and it is always pulled at the last minute if it does not reach the price he wants.

yea those are real. it is actually easy to tell the fakes from the real thing. i wonder if the seller will let the auction run to the end. this is the 4th or 5th time the seller has posted that auction and it is always pulled at the last minute if it does not reach the price he wants.

He will pull it, always does....

i wonder if the seller will let the auction run to the end. this is the 4th or 5th time the seller has posted that auction and it is always pulled at the last minute if it does not reach the price he wants.

An I highly doubt the winner will ever receive the item... The seller will prolly say item sold elsewhere of come up with some excuse

Back