• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blends Show B1B Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ive got a friend selling his pair of B1Bs from the Blends show. They are BNIB, never worn, and only taken out of the box for pictures (which I have lost somewhere in the endless abyss that is my Gmail account). Hes looking for about $350ish shipped (could be more international), but said he wants to move them QUICK, and you could probably strike a good deal with him. Ive done a good amount of business transactions with him in the past, and hes a very fine, legit, businessman to deal with.

To answer your questions now, he doesnt want an account on here, which is why Im playing middleman. He only bought them for profit, and not for the love like us folk. For any questions, comments, or possible buy inquiries, you can hit him up at drewdice27@gmail.com.

Tell him Paul sent you. Heyo!

Some people reacted to this post.
not getting them for yourself dude? ha!

Nahhh lol. I dont have the $$$ he wants, nor do I want a pair of Ice lenses in my Frogs.

Paul, i think ive secretly converted you to frogs, from brooks. slowly you're going to have every froggy..instead of holbrook. hahaha

good deal . . .

Whats the deal?

Username Hidden said:
Whats the deal?

350usd shipped for the B-1Bs. =) not bad eh.

Real cheap, if I liked these frames I'd be all over it.

I agree, very good deal on these. Seems like the frog hype has gone down quite a bit. 6 months ago this would have been sold. Maybe because it is winter time in most places?

I also think this is a bit of a boring release, no offense I know you Jono and Jac like them, but to me and others I have talked to, these are boring and overpriced. Sure they are limited, but there are so many limited editions these days that people are probably going after the more exciting ones. Think about it like this. This is a great price, but it is also the same price the blue supremes went for on fleabay yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back