1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    I'm going to throw this out there. If there is anyone willing to part with their pair I have $2500 set aside for them. I'd more than likely trade any of my rarities in bulk for a pair as well. Whatever works. I offered the Australian seller something but I think I'm to far off.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck, I wish you get a pair!

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I actually gave up for now. I'm having dr. Chop make me a pair. I can't bring myself to spend 3000 Canadian.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    WOW bro u are serious hope u get them.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    3k is way to much for them. Personally I'd go 2k max. But that's just me. In any case, I hope u get a pair!!!!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    that seller is a monkey A$$$$ if he aint gonna take 2500 for those........just saying

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I tryed getting him down to that but not much movement from the 3000. I still ended up buying a pair of gentei and Primitives from him for around 1150 US.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Consulting with some heavy hitters here it would have been a mistake. I'm hopefull one will pop up sooner or later

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    id say 1500-2k for those max that's just me, unless its one of those painted holiday pairs or a low number petterson pair then we are talking 2500 above..

Anonymous likes this.