• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bloc Party Frogs

OGfrog

Oakley Expert
Just stumbled on a pair of these. What can people tell me about them other then the fact that they made 100 of them? Looking to find out as much as possible about these. This seems to be the right place, you guys seem to have tons of great knowledge on here.

Did you get them off ebay? I saw a pair on there going for nothing really.

I managed to grab a pair when they were released at an O event. They were handed out in a standard bag, with 3 oakley "croakies"(sunglass straps). Well, thats what I got with mine.

Dont know anyone else who has these.

Matte White - Grey 03-215 BLOC PARTY, issued with: 3 Sharpie pens, 3 croakies (white, black, and green with old style logo), book about limited Oakley sunglasses, brown paper bag with a big white square o on it. This came with a normal labelled plastic Frogskin box and pink microbag. Allegedly 100 issued but I have seen fewer offered than fingers on one hand. I obtained my own pair, complete as described, from an ebay auction in July 08.

In that case we will never get to see them!!!

What was the item # on the bay?

The copy of the listing for the Bloc Party Frogskin shows the item number as 320276509817. I paid £87.20 ($168.49) which was clearly an exceptionally good price for what was then a little known item. I should add here some additional information within the listing where the seller states "These were an exclusive pair made specifically for Oakley's 'Around The BLOC' party for Artists in NYC".

Back