1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These do show their age, the lenses are aftermarket polarized, there is some chipping of the red tinted clear on the right side skull, the opposite side is fine. The bad side is shown in the pic. Earsocks could also use a boil as they are sticky, but still a very wearable pair and a great chance to get a rare and sought after model at a reasonable price. $45 including shipping and paypal in the U.S, add another $15 and I'll include the two tier metal stand.

Blood Skull Straight Jackets (Reduced) - 20151010_180729_zps0ebveuc4.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 10/13/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Reduced to $55 shipped

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Reduced to $45

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would think pics might help a bit with your sale.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, for some reason it was showing up in the preview, and when editing, but not the actual post. I didn't even notice