• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blown Away By This Community

I joined the forums in January in hopes to complete a few more sets and get to know some folks who love Oakley, as I do. I have to say that I have been blown away by the members here that are willing to bend over backwards to help one another out. Several of you have helped me get the pieces I needed, that I would never be able to find elsewhere. @MJLSr helped me get my metals off the ground, and taught me a lot about them while doing so. @Dallas O Hog helped me get my first Penny. @mpmcgaughey has been more than gracious through a handful of deals, and got me into Frogskins.
Deals like this go down weekly for all of us and these past few days were no exception. I've been dying to complete a set of Plates and shortly after I posted in the exchange @Supero100 messaged me about one. Not only did he give me one helluva deal, he was willing to do whatever he could to see that I got them even though I had my cash tied up other places. Just when it couldn't work out any better, @Gecko messaged me with more great news. He had that other Plate! Same story. Dude was generous as could be and worked with me so I could get these shades. I can hardly wait until the mail comes next week! These two deals meant a lot to me.
I've decided to spend the money and join the forums next week when I get paid. Sure it's not much money, but to me it's a commitment. It says I'm gonna stick around here a while. This community helped me make that decision.
I'm stoked to be here buying and selling gear. But it wouldn't be happening without the people. Whether it's shooting the $hit with @atrain, @Wicked or @OakleyGuru379 about whatever, or spending hours educating myself on a hobby that I love. It's easy for a guy like me with a small collection to get intimidated by others with so many amazing collections around here, but you all make everyone feel like theirs are the biggest and best around.

Looking forward to meeting more folks, and wearing more shades. Thanks fellas.
it's been fun talking to you as well!

Well my avatar says it all... Thumbs up to all the members of this great forum... Mabuhay!

Heck yeah! You are an excellent example of how awesome this forum is! also to @nes_Zero 's point wachyawallet! Oh and make sure your significant other isnt looking over your shoulder...

Back