• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blue Anodized Polished Juliet - Ichiro Style

That's is truly a superb colour combination with fantastic workmanship to boot! The retention of the frames sku with this method is also a big plus in any regard, for this or a potential frame for customisation. I am truly impressed, and @Carrera1963, I was thinking exactly the same thing for your blues!

Simply put..I want (and must have) these!!
Glad I got that polished Julie from you before you had a chance to claim it and send it off to be anodized! Oh well, a good reason to buy more metals! lol I would totally go with this blue color on a set of metals. Wonderful piece!

Loving both your work @MJLSr @InfiniteHero on these.

I'm usually an advocate of black rubber on a custom, particularly with a coloured frame, but with that shade I reckon you made the right call.

Food for thought, I have a pair of blue Ichiros I'm not using yet....

And on a bit of a side note, someone asked the other day about a frame having just 55 O 21 on the stem, here's the perfect example - 5th gen OCP frames can't show an SKU because there isn't one set for every possible combo so they just show size instead, like this.
Blue ichrios your aren't using?