• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blue Camo Radars

rolondo

Oakley Beginner
Ichiro? I have no idea. Maybe the frame. All I know is that I got them at the Oakley Vault for an embarrassingly low price and I couldn't resist. Have you ever bought a pair of Oakley's that you knew looked terrible on you, but you couldn't resist because they were so damn cool? Yeah...that's this pair. And really...I've been SO good this year. I think this is the first pair I've bought in 2013. I think the last pair I bought was my Jawbone Echelons. I thought I was done - and these showed up. It's not my fault. Really. But man - Ice Iridium lenses would look SO cool.....crap! And so it begins again.
20130807_182550_zpse30d6f42.jpg
20130807_182530_zps06708154.jpg

Nice. Yeah I would've snagged them under the same circumstances. Agree about switching in Ice lenses.

Very nice, that frame is awesome.

Here's what they look like with Ice.

jkyt.jpg

I'm not so sure it's an Ichiro, that same pair is on sale on 6pm.com. The color seems lighter than an Ichiro and the icons are different. Its still a great pick up!

The color is listed as Bright Blue Night Camo, Ichiro's are listed as Blue Camo. Oakley usually doesn't change the name of the color for MPH frames. Maybe it's the photos, but they look quite a bit lighter than Ichiro's. Also, they should be Asian fit, right?

Back