• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Blue face Judge 2 & Red face/metal band Crankcase

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good afternoon forum, as per the title I have two watches that I am considering moving on to new pastures. Both are in slightly used, but very good, working condition. Both crystals are free of scratches and both bands show very minimal wear. Both have working batteries. I have to check this evening if I have either of the boxes for these, and will update this listing with pictures at that time. I am initially looking to trade, but if I get serious cash offers that facilitate the desired purchase I may be flexible. Full disclosure, the Judge watch's clasp is a little "sticky", it still functions perfectly fine, but the clip in mechanism for the band clasp is just slightly loose (like I said though, it still clips together and holds fine, just want to be entirely open about the condition).

I am looking in trade for a auto gearbox, gold bezel gearbox, Olympic edition gearbox, or x metals (no xs, r2, or half x, all other metals are game). Other trades may be considered. Cash can be supplied on either end if necessary. Feel free to pm or post any questions, pm if you are interested. Thank you for looking!

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm

IMG_8114.JPG
IMG_8116.JPG
IMG_8115.JPG
IMG_8111.JPG
IMG_8113.JPG
IMG_8112.JPG

Pictures up, pms responded too. The Crankcase does come complete with original display inner and outer box (no label). The Judge 2 is watch only.

that's my baby

Username Hidden said:
that's my baby

She wants to go home!

Crankcase traded, who wants a beautiful working vintage judge? Perfect trade would be for a gold bezel/black face gearbox, anyone fit the bill?

Last edited:
No interest for the Judge? It's a beauty and needs a good new home, send me some x metal or watch trade offers!

Username Hidden said:
No interest for the Judge? It's a beauty and needs a good new home, send me some x metal or watch trade offers!
Whoisthiskid? Hijinx or cash price? Pm meh

Judge is still available. Would also consider a Killswitch as a trade. X metals (XX, Juliet, R1, Mars, Penny), Gearboxes, Killswitch, maybe rare frog are all good trades. Let's get her a new home!

Any interest for the Judge? Might also consider a forged TB1 as trade. Lots of options guys, someone has to want the beautiful polished/blue combo to go with their x metals of a similar combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.