1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good afternoon forum, as per the title I have two watches that I am considering moving on to new pastures. Both are in slightly used, but very good, working condition. Both crystals are free of scratches and both bands show very minimal wear. Both have working batteries. I have to check this evening if I have either of the boxes for these, and will update this listing with pictures at that time. I am initially looking to trade, but if I get serious cash offers that facilitate the desired purchase I may be flexible. Full disclosure, the Judge watch's clasp is a little "sticky", it still functions perfectly fine, but the clip in mechanism for the band clasp is just slightly loose (like I said though, it still clips together and holds fine, just want to be entirely open about the condition).

I am looking in trade for a auto gearbox, gold bezel gearbox, Olympic edition gearbox, or x metals (no xs, r2, or half x, all other metals are game). Other trades may be considered. Cash can be supplied on either end if necessary. Feel free to pm or post any questions, pm if you are interested. Thank you for looking!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures up, pms responded too. The Crankcase does come complete with original display inner and outer box (no label). The Judge 2 is watch only.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    that's my baby

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    She wants to go home!

Crankcase traded, who wants a beautiful working vintage judge? Perfect trade would be for a gold bezel/black face gearbox, anyone fit the bill?

Last edited by a moderator: 12/6/14
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No interest for the Judge? It's a beauty and needs a good new home, send me some x metal or watch trade offers!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Whoisthiskid? Hijinx or cash price? Pm meh

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Judge is still available. Would also consider a Killswitch as a trade. X metals (XX, Juliet, R1, Mars, Penny), Gearboxes, Killswitch, maybe rare frog are all good trades. Let's get her a new home!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any interest for the Judge? Might also consider a forged TB1 as trade. Lots of options guys, someone has to want the beautiful polished/blue combo to go with their x metals of a similar combo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.