• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Blue Holeshot, Black Transfer Case, Red Bottlecap

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Still cleaning up. Tried on once so i'm calling it LNIB (but really more of BNIB). Never displayed, just sat inside the box. I was initially planning on looking for a bracelet to match the watch but gave up looking.
Asking $400 OBO shipped CONUS. PM me for quote to ship OCONUS. No trades please.
IMG_5783.JPG
IMG_5784.JPG
IMG_5785.JPG
IMG_5786.JPG
IMG_5787.JPG

I'll probably list my Blue DT soon since I don't see myself keeping a lot of unused items. But for now, this should do. If my pricing is way off then please let me know so that I can adjust the price accordingly. Just want to be able to move on.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I knew I said soon but decided that soon was going to be today. Adding the Blue Double Tap. Same as above, tried on once then kept inside the box so LNIB but really BNIB. Also same as above, was looking for a bracelet to match the watch but got tired of looking for one.
This watch i'm not in a rush to sell because if my mood changes i'll probably start using this more than the holeshot... But for now since I'm in my "retired" mode I'm selling. Take them from my hands before I decide to use them LOL ;)
Asking $550 shipped CONUS. PM me for quote if OCONUS. Same as above no trades please!
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG
IMG_5791.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG
IMG_5794.JPG

Last edited:
Blue DT SPF

pow

Blue DT SOLD! :)

C'mon guys just the Blue Holeshot left ;)

Bump

Bump! Accepting offers for the blue holeshot! :)

Holeshot SPF :)

Edit: Still available

Last edited:
Bump

Consolidating watch thread. Will give extra discount if you purchase at least 2 to save on shipping. If they don't sell then oh well... So be it. If OCONUS then PM me so that we can adjust the total price based on your location.

BNIB black transfer case - $200 shipped
IMG_5276.JPG
IMG_5277.JPG
IMG_5278.JPG

BNIB Red bottle cap - $200 shipped
IMG_5279.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.