• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blue Metallic Or Metal Flake

Sorry older eyes don't focus so well on close up objects in real life but, yours do look a lot like those for sale. They are on ebay if anyone is interested, I'm going to pass.

Really? Because I have navy blue jawbones, and they look pretty damn similar.

IMG_0800.jpg

It's team navy blue.

The one you posted is fine, but some of the others on his listing make it look pretty odd. The one from the side in particular, but you cant really use flash when taking a picture of this color because most cameras won't process the image correctly so I can see why it would cause some confusion. I had to just hold mine up to the light.

I would agree with possible fakes, the frame color looks close to the team navy pic but how about those thru bolts? I've never seen a dark blue thru bolt, only seen anodized blue which I thought was much lighter in colour.

Those look like the same blue bolts used in the Polished White Split Jacket arrary, WHICH, as you all know Im sure, have become available for SJ/Jawbone OCP.

Those look like the same blue bolts used in the Polished White Split Jacket arrary, WHICH, as you all know Im sure, have become available for SJ/Jawbone OCP.

Yes there is a blue thru bolt available thru the OCP shop, but from the pics I've seen of the blue thru bolts they are much lighter in color. There is a seller on feebay who sells thru bolts and the color doesn't match in my eyes.

Back