• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blurry preview of my "xMetal section" that I will share tomorrow...

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
D

dragonvoi

Just thought I would share a bit of what I am throwing up for the collector event in LA. I am pretty excited, and hope to get some pointers and shoot the shhhh with fellow enthusiasts.

As this is a preview, I will be posting up some better pix from the event these are in the garage with a mockup table...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656528.383810.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656539.684457.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656599.530558.jpg

yeah @Vrexx the ih carbon made it just in time. thanks guys, will post photos as they come. @TheWannaBe did a mild tweak on the copper penny, g30 blue iridium lenses in em to give em a little edge n

you got a better picture of the carbon IH XS? i actually just bought some linegear purple rubbers and a cheap pair of IH split jackets off ebay. i plan to have the split jacket lenses cut for my carbon XS. i would really like to see some close up's of it if you could.

my other option is using ice lenses in the carbon xs and setting the purple stuff aside for when i can pick up a plasma frame XS.

That mock set up already looks good. I can't wait to see the 'official' set up tomorrow, along with the event!

Back