1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

I was never a huge fan of the radar until I bought the Ichiro's. I started looking a pair to use for riding but I never found any that jumped out at me. I've known these were at Bicycle Haus for a while now, but always overlooked them because I preferred jawbones. Since these are getting harder to find and they come with 3 lenses I decided to pick them up, and got a nice little discount on them too.

BMX Chrome Radar - 6133991239_1b4cbe93f8_z.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jfiori

jfiori Oakley Beginner

Awesome pick up. I finally got my hands on a pair of Chrome BMX Jawbones that are brand new, no discount but a little premium instead, but I won't complain about that. Just make sure you read the posts about the chrome finish peeling and how to help prevent it from happening to yours, especially if your going to use these while riding and getting them sweaty. I had a pair of chrome bones that had the finish peeling because they weren't looked after before I got them, that will not happen once my new pair gets here.

3. Nyarlathotep

I was worried about the chrome jawbones when I first got them because of the experience I had with moding my cars headlights. I wanted to take the chrome off of the inner housing and all it took was rubbing it with a wet cloth and it was black underneath. I thought my toxic sweat would do the same to the jawbones, so I just wore them a little bit. They grew on me and I started wearing them all the time, until I noticed the two black marks on the end of the earstem. I will make sure to wipe these down after every use.

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Well...if you are going to buy some Radars why not get the Ichiros and the BMX. You don't F*** around do you?

5. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

is that the case they came with?

6. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

nice pickups... always loved the chromed frames...

but yeah... remember to wipe them down after each ride...

7. Nyarlathotep

yes it is.

8. Nyarlathotep

OH yeah, a little bird told me to look out for radars and jawbones in the acid frogskin colorways coming this spring.

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

aha
    thank you . . .
    regular pair or some very limited editions?

10. Nyarlathotep

Limited of course, I'm sure I will want one, but I don't like those colors.